Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bratislava, Sloavakia

I had a great time getting outside of Vienna, Austria for the day and seeing a country that I never expected to ever visit in my life, Slovakia. Although it was very cool experiencing the Slovakian way of life, I don't think I will ever claim to be "Slovakian" again!

my first glimpse of Bratislava

the beauitful train station

who doesn't like a "bufet"

one of the coolest looking cars I have ever seen

waling up to the castle


looking across the Danube (which also flows through Vienna) towards the New City

looking up towards the castle

a Slovakian fall

Andy Andy Andy




LIVE British Rock Stars Music Club



Slovakian National Art Gallery

witnessed apolitical demonstration...

...so of course we joined it!

finally a picture with me in it!

beauitful sunset. too bad the sun is setting around 4:30 PM now.

No comments:

Post a Comment