Monday, October 24, 2011

Confessional Time

I did not go to my first class of German 2.

I was not planning out on the 3 hours of goodness that comprises a German class.

I had my alarm set and everything. And My alarm was actually set 15 minutes earlier than usual to ensure I would be more awake when class started.

But when I woke up two hours later than my alarm was set, I Knew something was off.

Turns out that my alarm was set properly, but the VOLUME of the alarm was set to silence.

Why is there even an option for 0 VOLUME when it comes to an alarm? I have no idea.

The one thing I do know is that Apple needs to step up their game big time over there in Cupertino, CA.

I don't care if I am 6,000 miles away, I will still stick it to the man. Jennifer, be warned.

2 comments:

  1. i'm shaking in my boots. i can feel the intensity of your threat across land and ocean.


    but actually, i feel you on this one. i think that there should be an option to have your phone set to silent at night, but still have the alarm volume turned up. yaddamean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! Makes sense to me. I would go ahead and blame this one on Mr. Steve Jobs but that would be, well, rude.

    ReplyDelete