Thursday, October 13, 2011

Vienna's Weather Forecast

When looking at the upcoming weather forecast I can only think of one word, COLD.  When talking to native Austrians, they in no way feel that this weather is cold. But for a guy like me coming from the United States and who has spent the last three years of his life in San Diego, this weather is absolutely freezing. I know I know, I am definitely spoiled. Living in a place that is known to have weather of "70's and sunny" everyday, it has slowly made me a big baby when it comes to cold weather. Like I mentioned a couple of days ago on my Facebook, I am definitely experiencing the early stages of "weather-shock."

Here is the weather forecast for the next couple of days, and my study abroad director has been nice enough to advise me that it is only going to get colder, much colder. So I guess I should actually appreciate these couples of weeks with 50 degree weather before it gets down to the 40's and 30's.

Weather for Vienna

57°F | °C
ThuFriSatSun
Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyClearClear
Mostly Cloudy

BRRRRRR!
Wind: N at 14 mph


Humidity: 48%55°41°52°34°50°34°48°37°

















No comments:

Post a Comment